21 March 2007
Here we go then
So, just what the world needed. Another blog. The vague intention here is to present my thoughts, hmm, no, that sounds a bit pompous, try again. This is somewhere for me to get all excited about the latest singer or band I think are the best thing since the last great thing. I listen to music from all over the place, but a distinctly high proportion of my CDs and mp3s stem from the Nordic countries, so that's where I'm planning to focus my attention. Although I can't promise I won't get sidetracked to Mexico or France at some point. And if anyone is in doubt, music has been recorded in Denmark since the demise of Aqua, there is more to Norway than a-ha, Finland doesn't only do rock, Björk and Sigur Rós are not the only nominees at the Icelandic grammys and Swedish musicians don't only record stuff with irritatingly catchy choruses (or do they?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I love irritatingly catchy choruses! :)
Good luck with this new blog. I am sure you'll do a great job with it! (And thank you for the link! :) )
I found my way here via Carly's blog.
Hej! I love those choruses too. Well, unless they are really really irritating. But even those ones have a certain charm. :)
Post a Comment