Music from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland
05 April 2007
And here's a Finn
Just to prove I'm not only going to write about Norway! Her name is Irina and I know nothing whatsoever about her other than that I love this video. Serious case of split personality though!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, the song is called Pokka just in case you didn't know that. It's the first signle from her third album called Liiba Laaba. :D Other good songs are Kymmenen kirosanaa, Hiljaisuus and Älä sano mitään from her second album Älä riko kaavaa and from the first album called Vahva, Kuurupiiloa is also good. Her website is www.irinansivut.com and www.myspace.com/irinansivut.
Well, Liiba laaba doesn't really mean anything, Kymmenen kirosanaa is ten swear words, hiljaisuus is silence, älä riko kaavaa means don't break the pattern (i think.. ) älä sano mitään is say nothing, vahva means strong and kuurupiiloa means hide and seek. I think that's all :) I'm not sure what pokka means, I guess it's like poker face in english.. :)
4 comments:
Well, the song is called Pokka just in case you didn't know that. It's the first signle from her third album called Liiba Laaba. :D Other good songs are Kymmenen kirosanaa, Hiljaisuus and Älä sano mitään from her second album Älä riko kaavaa and from the first album called Vahva, Kuurupiiloa is also good. Her website is www.irinansivut.com and www.myspace.com/irinansivut.
Thanks for the info! Will check out more of her stuff. My Finnish is a bit shaky though :-) What do all these titles mean?
Well, Liiba laaba doesn't really mean anything, Kymmenen kirosanaa is ten swear words, hiljaisuus is silence, älä riko kaavaa means don't break the pattern (i think.. ) älä sano mitään is say nothing, vahva means strong and kuurupiiloa means hide and seek. I think that's all :) I'm not sure what pokka means, I guess it's like poker face in english.. :)
Ah! Kiitos :-)
Post a Comment