...with a drop of Russian for good measure.The Nicole (real name Nicole Fuentes-Kalifatidis) is based in Stockholm but has roots in Russia and also a drop of Spanish and Greek blood. She was brought to my attention this week as one of the participants in Sweden's Eurovision qualifier, Melodifestivalen, with the barmy and utterly fantastic Razborka. Unfortuantely her live singing left more than a little to be desired, so search for that performance on Youtube at your own peril. I'll wait for an offical in-tune promo before posting it here. However, here is her first single, Shut Up!, which is also a very catchy, kitschy and slightly bizarre tune. But I love it!
3 comments:
Great site! Will comment more now I've found it!
gah! why oh why place a definite article in front of your name?
seriously, it bothers me. i'm grammatically sensitive.
Hi robpop. Hopefully I will actually give you something to comment on. I'm rather useless at updating this thing. But I am always promising improvement, and having a new reader is an encouragement :-)
And Carly, really, try to overcome this sensitivity and dance! ;-) (But I do kind of agree that it's a very silly name)
Post a Comment